Question about Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there, We are
sorry to hear that the device is freezing and not working as expected. Please
try the following which may help to resolve the issue. Thanks,
1) Ensure that the Video/Image files you are trying to view are compatible with the tablet. Compatible files are located on the packaging and in the User Manual. You can also locate this information on the website, mydisgo.com
2) If you have not already done so, we would advise that you update the device to version 2.3. The update procedure can be found at the following page; tinyurl.com/8000update
3) If the Gallery app only freezes when accessing files on the SD card (and not internal memory), please try using the alternative memory card slot or test using a different memory card.
I do hope this helps to resolve the issue.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at mydisgo.com/support
sorry to hear that the device is freezing and not working as expected.
try the following which may help to resolve the issue.
Posted on Jun 12, 2012
The problem usually presents itself like this: you boot up your tablet and the tablet reaches the Android logo and hangs there and never moves. If you attempt to restart or reset the tablet through the Android recovery mode that too does not help and the tablet is basically useless as it will not start-up.
Why is my tablet stuck on the Android Screen?
The issue is caused by a corrupted or none functioning Android operating system and the only way to get your device back to a functional state is to reflash the original firmware or a compatible version
Devices will no work
This will work on any Android tablet with the issue, however it works best with tablets that look like the Alldaymall A13 MID or the Irulu AK304 which we have tested this on and others, it's a simple matter of finding the correct fir
What will I need to fix this Issue?
You will need:
1. A MicroSD Card.
2. A means of connecting the MicroSD card to the PC/a MicroSD Card to USB converter
3. Your Tablets Firmware:
Alldaymall A13 MID Firmware:
Irulu AK304 Firmware:
4. Download thoenix Card
How to Fix your tablet that is Stuck on the Android Logo?
1. You will need to get the relevant items from the list above that includes the MicroSD card, the SDCard adapter,phoenix card tool and your appropriate firmware for your model tablet. show you what to do step by step
Posted on Sep 30, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 29, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 27, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 07, 2014 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
May 13, 2014 | Irulu Black 7" 4gb Mid Google Android 2.3...
Dec 01, 2013 | Toshiba Thrive Android Tablet
Mar 24, 2013 | Iview 760TPC Android Tablet, ARM Cortex-A8...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!