- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please Install Calculator Software Now error
This message means that the operating system has been corrupted. These steps will allow you to update the OS.
Unit to Unit
• Connect two TI-83 Plus units by means of the data cable (short black cable that was prepackaged with the TI-83 Plus)
• Make sure that at least one of the TI-83 Pluses contains the current Operating System
• Select [2nd] Link
• Select "Send OS" option from the Link menu
• Make sure that the other unit still reads "Waiting Please Install"
• The OS should be downloading.
From the Computer
• Make sure you have the latest version of the TI Connect™ Software
• Download the latest version of OS for the TI-83 Plus to the desktop of the PC.
• Connect the appropriate TI-GRAPH LINK™ cable between the PC and TI-83 Plus.
• Since the TI-83 Plus is currently off, the TI-83 Plus will automatically turn on when the TI-GRAPH LINK Cable is inserted.
• On your computer, choose Start, Programs, TI Tools, TI Connect, TI OS Downloader.
You don't need a schematic. Google "Bose 901 manual" and read it. The speakers get hooked up to the speaker terminals on the NAD and the EQ is connected to the Tape Out and Tape In on the receiver. When you listen, you must engage the Tape Monitor (check the NAD manual on how to do that)
one wire coloured red is connected to the live line(soldered)
second wire blue in colour is connected or soldered to the neutral line.
third wire coloured green and yellow is connected to the earth line.