Question about Tablets & eReaders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Amazon com Customer Phone Number Shortest Wait Best Support
Posted on Jan 19, 2015
You can change the language by taking the following steps:
1. Tap the menu button(Icon of 3 vertical lines on the top right of the screen)
2. Tap settings(The 6th option)
3. Tap Device Options(The 4th option)
4. Tap language and Dictionaries(The 5th option)
5. Tap Language(The 1st option) and select English(UK or US) from the list.
6. Press OK on the top up window to restart your Kindle and the language will be set to English.
Posted on Jan 29, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2017 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Mar 18, 2017 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Dec 22, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 01, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Feb 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 24, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Jan 29, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!