Question about Fujitsu Computers & Internet
I'll try to give some broad suggestions:
1. Check the obvious. Are the video cables secure on each end, and do the PC and monitor both have power? Do you have another video cable that you could swap out with?
2. Do you have any means of verifying that the monitor actually still works?
3. Has anything changed inside the case? If you've installed any new hardware, try re-seating memory and/or video card. If still no video, revert back to previous hardware.
4. Do you have more than one connection for video on the back of your PC? If so, try a) swapping video connections or b) verifying in your BIOS that you don't have your current video connection disabled.
I know that's a lot of stuff but it's what I would look at, in that order. Good luck!
Posted on Dec 28, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
-I created here a link where you can download the manuals for your laptop, All you need to do is select your operating system and click downloads
-You can easily navigate to your manuals to learn more about the system functionality.
- LINK: http://tinyurl.com/lm83q
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2014 | Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO MOBILE V6535...
May 21, 2013 | Fujitsu SIEMENS Esprimo Mobile D9500 Sound...
Apr 16, 2011 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2011 | Fujitsu Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2011 | Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO MOBILE V6505...
Dec 06, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO P2500 PC Desktop
Mar 06, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO P2500 PC Desktop
Sep 14, 2009 | LG GSA 4163B DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
Aug 03, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: