Tassimo Coffee Maker: Tell me how to operate it. I can fill the water, put the pod in and all the lights keep flashing. Pressing the start/stop button does nothing.
• All lights will blink the first time you turn on your
machine. This is your cue to prepare your machine for use by
following the quick instructions in Step 1 on separate insert.
• If the water level runs low while you are preparing a
beverage, all lights will flash. Simply remove and refill the
water container, and brewing will continue automatically
where it left off. It should not be necessary to discard the T-DISC
and start over.
• The AUTO light will blink throughout the brewing process.
Some drinks require a pause in brewing as part of the recipe
for brewing your perfect cup - this is to allow the optimal flavors
to unfold and is a normal part of the brewing process. The AUTO
light will continue to blink throughout this process.
HOW TO MAKE A DRINK
• Place the mug of your choice on the cup stand.
• When the STANDBY light illuminates, insert the T-DISC® of your choice
and close the clamp.
• The HEATING light will blink as the brewer heats the water to the
optimal temperature for your drink.
• Once the proper temperature is reached, the AUTO light will
illuminate. When it lights up, press the start/stop button to begin
the brew cycle.
• The AUTO light will continue to flash throughout the brewing cycle.
PLEASE NOTE: Some beverages have a pause in brewing
after the initial influx of water into the T-DISC®.
• The MANUAL light will illuminate when your drink is ready.
Jan 14, 2011 |
Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...