Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Iphone touch-screen
Solution i tried on Unlocked 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions. Just follow the steps they have been explained really easy way. Dont think this is too hard. Just follow them it will work:
1) download WinSCP on your PC (google it) and run the application
2) download new general.plist file on laptop
3) download OpenSSH on your iphone (its not show on iphone but its there so dont worry)
4) connect the laptop and iphone through the same wireless network and both will have separate ipaddress.
5) write the ipaddress from the iphone (Settings>Wifi>network details to which you are connected to shows you the ipaddress)
6) Goto laptop on WinSCP type the ipaddress of the iphone in host name field and username:root and password: alpine and then hit Login.
7) it will open like an explorer view of your iphone files on laptop then click on root left side. Click Applications> preferences> replace the general.plist file with the one you downloaded. Done the major part.
8) unplug iphone click Settings> General>Touch and reduce the senstivity to 0. 0 gives you the highest touch sensitivity.
9) Now be happy it works....
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
The problem you have on your Handycam is the flex cable FP-835.
You have to open the camera and change the cable.
It´s very easy to change.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
SOURCE: touch calibration not working
i got the lg xenon for christmas.. and everytime you turn it off and power it back on you have to do the touch calibration and you do it once exaclty in the center of the cross and then any other time it asks just put dots randomly anywere and when it says save press no .. so you will have the first good calibration saved (:
Posted on Jan 01, 2010
If you haven't already tried this, turn off the unit, remove the battery for several minutes. This should reset the device and correct the issue. If it doesn't, then it will need service.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Hold your finger on the top left corner of the screen while turning it on. Release the power button when you see the Garmin logo pop up but keep your finger on the top left corner until the white calibration screen shows.
Posted on May 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
There is a radio option to recalibrate your touch screen. Please press the following three hard keys simultaneously RADIO/MEDIA, SEEK UP, NAV (AUDIO on REN). Once you begin to recalibrate the touch screen you must finish. Audio confirmation prompts are provided for each of the three points of calibration, one beep for the first, two for the second and three for the third. The calibration needs to be precise as possible and a PDA stylus would be recommended. The MyGIG radio requires the user to repress each calibration point to confirm the calibration process. A green crosshair indicates proper calibration.You must not start with the "+" but with the "+1", then goto "+2" and last to "+". Repeat this until all crosses are green and exit with pushing the menue or any other key. Done
Jul 20, 2012 | 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 18, 2011 | LG GS390 Prime Graphic Case - Skull
Mar 18, 2010 | Elo CarrollTouch touch-screen Monitor
Feb 10, 2010 | Clarion DXZ-525 CD Player
Dec 29, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player
Jul 21, 2009 | GPS
Apr 09, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!