Question about Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This Indian dude does not know what he is talking about, the instructions he is giving you is to reset a Wing not the Behold below is the exact reset steps to reset the Behold.
Remove your sim card and turn you phone on, it should read no sim mode, press the phone button to get the numeric screen type in the following:
It will automaticall reset your phone wait a few minutes and your phone will reset to manufacturer defaults.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Customer forgot password
If the customer forgot the password for the computer:
1. Insert the Software Install and Restore DVD.
2. Restart the computer while holding down the C key on the keyboard.
3. When the installer appears, chose Reset Password from the Installer menu
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Here is the link to the user manual and below that is the factory service manual...
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
I found this answer at Howard Forums from a user named JHDreamer
1) Power up device and when prompted to enter password enter 1234
2) Press end key twice at the password error screen
3) Enter dial pad screen
4) Type in *1673492846 then press down on the D-pad
5) Select menu option 8, 1 , 1.
6) Let device reset and your done =]
If you don't want to do a master rest, do this. Thanks to BillA*
1. Connect the phone with a serial connection such as NSPro box.
2. Using CDMAWS read the following addresses:
T469/559 - read 0x023C0000-023D0000
A887 - read 0x02570000-02580000
3. Find the lock code in the bin around the string "36245"
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
To perform a hard reset
1.Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom center part of your device.
2.Release the stylus, but continue pressing the two soft key buttons. Release them only when you see the following message on your device screen: "Press SEND to restore factory default, press END to quit."
3.Press on your device.
On my XDA the reset button is located on the left bottom side of the XDA.
Posted on Nov 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2015 | Apple MacBook Mac Notebook
Mar 30, 2014 | Apple MacBook Air
Nov 08, 2013 | Apple 17" MacBook Pro Intel Core i7...
Jun 25, 2010 | Apple Computers & Internet
May 11, 2010 | Apple PowerBook G3 Mac Notebook
Oct 05, 2009 | Apple 15" PowerBook G4 Aluminum 1.67 GHz...
Jun 07, 2008 | Apple MacBook PC Notebook
Jan 29, 2008 | Apple MacBook PC Notebook
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!