Question about Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here are instructions (with images included) on how to replace the battery for a Polar F11: http://timlaqua.com/2008/09/how-to-replace-the-battery-in-a-polar-f11-heart-rate-monitor-hrm/
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
For Sportline 915 all you have to do to turn on the heart rate feature is to press the reset button on the lowe right and put your finger on the meatl part. A heart will appear on the top right of the screen indicating that the feature is on.
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Click on my profile (escapement), then click on Tips and Tricks. There you will find link to all POLAR watch manuals. Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 04, 2010
You can change the battery in your polar f7 if the battery is worn out.
1. Insert the tip of a pen knife into the lifting point and lifting the back up. The back of the watch is only pressed into place and will come off easily this way.
2. Grab the small clip that is extending across the surface of the battery with a pair of tweezers. Slide the tweezers toward the end that hooks down into the watch. Pull the hook end of the clip out of the watch and remove the clip from the battery
3. Match the old battery with a new one at any electronic store. The store will be able to read the writing imprinted on the battery to make sure that you get the correct battery type for your heart monitor.
4. Press the new battery into the watch making sure that the writing on the battery is facing up.
5. Press the holding clip back into place. Handle the clip with tweezers only, since it is very thin and can be bent or lost easily. Once it is in place, press the back of the watch on.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
There is a step by step guide in my tips and tricks of things to try with your strap. If none of these work and you are getting a signal from another source then you need to get either a new strap, a new sender or both. If you send the T-31 wearlink into polar they can run a diagnostic and see which is bad and sell you just the piece you need or a whole new chest piece.
Posted on Dec 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2011 | Sportline 915 Solo Heart Rate Watch
Mar 06, 2011 | Sportline SOLO 915 HEART RATE WATCH
Feb 03, 2011 | Sportline 915 Solo Heart Rate Watch
Dec 09, 2010 | Sportline SOLO 915 HEART RATE WATCH
Nov 26, 2010 | Sportline 915 Solo Heart Rate Watch
Sep 13, 2010 | Sportline SOLO 915 HEART RATE WATCH
Aug 23, 2010 | Sportline SOLO 915 HEART RATE WATCH
Jan 20, 2010 | Sportline 1000 Memory watch
Jan 17, 2010 | Sportline 1000 Memory watch
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!