Question about Saeco Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
. Remember, it is better to descale more often than not enough.
Posted on May 30, 2009
Purchase the Saeco descaler. Mix solution accordingly. Pour into water tank. Run a cappucino cup full of water through the wand. Wait about 20 minute and repeat. Do this until all the water is gone in the tank. (Don't run all the water at once!). Rinse water tank well. FIll with clean water and run through the wand. I do this twice just to be sure I have gotten all the chemical out.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Remember, it is better to descale more often than not enough.
1. To decalcify your boiler, remove your water tank and fill it with hot water (100 to 120 degrees). Open a pack of decalcifier and mix into the water tank. Once it is dissolved, place the tank back on the machine, and then turn the machine on.
2. Open the steam knob and run approximately eight ounces of solution into a spare container. Turn the machine off and let set about 10 to 15 minutes. Longer is better. It is very important that the machine does not remain on to heat the boiler anymore than necessary.
3. Repeat step #2 for your machine. Do this until you have consumed the entire water tank of solution (approximately four to five cycles). (I do it at night before I go to bed and let the last cycle set in the boiler till morning.)
4. Remove water tank and rinse it with fresh water. Now open the knob and run the whole tank at one time to rinse.
5. Refill water tank with fresh water and place it back on the machine.
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2012 | Saeco Talea Giro Espresso Machine
Aug 22, 2011 | Saeco Vienna SuperAutomatica Coffee...
Feb 28, 2011 | Saeco Vienna SuperAutomatica Coffee...
Feb 25, 2011 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine
Oct 04, 2009 | Saeco Vienna Digital Coffee Maker,...
Aug 15, 2009 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine
Feb 22, 2009 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine
Dec 05, 2008 | Saeco Vienna Digital Coffee Maker,...
Aug 05, 2017 | Saeco Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!