Question about AT&T Cell Phones
I have a BLU Energy X2 cell phone and i use AT&T as my provider. I dont know the password to unlock the call berring setting so i can enable it.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello Sir, It seems that you had a PIN Lock. Then after, you entered the PIN wrong 10 times and after that you have the PUK code block.To solve the PUK Code, you need to contact the service provider for the PUK Code. They can easily give you the PUK code after some nominal verifications.
Reply me if you have any other kind of problems.
Thank you Sir, Have a nice day.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
SOURCE: how to connet to cell phone?
Hi,this is a detailed description of how you pair your jabra headset to your phone;
1. Please ensure that the Headset is OFF, i.e the blue light is not flashing.
2. Press and hold the answer/end button until you see a solid blue light (approximately 8 seconds), then release.
3. Set your phone to “discover” the headset by following your phone's instruction guide. Typically, the steps involved going to a “setup”, “connect”, or “Bluetooth” menu on your phone and then selecting the option to “discover” a Bluetooth device.
4. When your phone finds the “Jabra BT125”, it asks if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by selecting “yes” or “ok”.
5. When your phone asks for a passkey, enter “0000” (4 zeros) from your keypad and then press “yes” or “ok”.
(Note: Pairing must be done every time the Headset establishes a link with a different mobile phone or other Bluetooth compatible device)
Thanks and take care
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
If you have forgot your password or just want to reset your phone follow these steps.
1. Remove your battery (and sim card if your phone has a sim card.)
2. Replace just your battery and power the phone back on.
3. When the phone powers on type in *2767*3855#
Your phone will power off then back on with the out of box settings,
Keep in mind that doing this will also clear any information including contacts and pictures
Posted on May 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2017 | Blu Cell Phones
Apr 09, 2013 | Nokia X2-02 Xseries Mobile Phone -...
Mar 20, 2013 | Nokia 002T9B4 X2-01.1-RD Mobile Phone
Jan 24, 2013 | Nokia X2-01 RED,BLUETOOTH,FM,QWERTY...
Oct 10, 2012 | Nokia X2 Mobile
Aug 19, 2012 | Nokia X2 Mobile
Jul 13, 2012 | Nokia X2 Mobile
May 11, 2012 | Nokia X2-01 RED,BLUETOOTH,FM,QWERTY...
Jun 10, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!