Question about Motorola Radio Communications
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
You will need to enter pairing mode on your device. The H700 User Manual indicates that you do so by first turning off any previously paired device and opening the headset BOOM. The indicator light should light a steady purple while in pairing mode.
You may not need to turn off your phone if you do not desire this, you may be able to get by turning the blue tooth function off and on, on your phone and attempt to pair again.
Pairing Pin is likely 0000.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
turn bluetooth on your phone on. then on your bluetooth headset hold the power button for about 10 seconds or until you see the bluelight on steady. next on your phone in the bluetooth section klick ok on the search for device option, when you found the bluetooth with your phone it will ask if you want to use that device, klick yes, and it might ask you for a code, enter four zeros "0000" and that should connect automatic.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Dec 01, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Apr 02, 2015 | Motorola Mobility TZ710 Bluetooth Car Kit...
Mar 02, 2015 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2015 | Motorola Mobility Roadster Bluetooth...
Oct 11, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jun 21, 2014 | Motorola Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 31, 2010 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Dec 29, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: