Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you may need to reprogram your remote, or, if you have your profile setup on the harmony website, reload from there
Posted on May 11, 2008
Use the buttons located on the TV to switch the channel to 3 or buy a universal remote from any local supermarket/drugstore. Or if it's not a rush, get the original from Ebay based on yor TV model
Posted on May 21, 2009
Was it working before? Is it possible you selected the wrong brand of TV when programming the remote? Do you use a cable box or satellite dish with your TV (in other words, do you change channels by changing the channel on the TV, or on the digital box connected to your TV)?
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2014 | Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control
Oct 01, 2012 | Logitech Harmony 900 Remote Control
Jan 15, 2012 | Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Feb 20, 2010 | Logitech Harmony Remote Control
Oct 20, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 360 LCD Remote Control
Mar 30, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 880 Universal Remote...
Nov 25, 2008 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Aug 29, 2007 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!