Question about Washing Machines
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I try to restart, but my machine did not lock the door, then can not run as normal, what shoud i do to make them run again
Posted on Sep 29, 2007
HI. this code represents a Long Drain issue.
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes, the water valves are turned off and F02 is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
NOTE: After 4 minutes the “Sud” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F02 error code will be displayed.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked
• Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
• Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects
• If the above does not correct the problem replace the pump
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
E3 is that the machine can't see that the motor is spinning. Could either be a loose connector at the motor or a loose hall-effect sensor. this might be a fairly easy fix for a repair tech,
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
If you are having a problem with your top load washer then check out this tip...
Washing Machine does not Pump or Spin
If you are having problems with your front load washing machine then checkout this tip...
Front Load Washing Machine not draining and or not spinning
Posted on Jun 12, 2010
LF Error code: LF stands for long fill and occurs when the water level does not change for a period of time after the valves are turned on.
All washers are designed to operate with a water supply pressure of 20-100 PSI. When the pressure drops below 20 PSI the washer can have the following problems:
* Slow Fill- low water pressure reduces the speed at which water flows into the machine.
o Verify the pressure at all other water sources in the house (i.e. sinks, showers, etc..). If you find other places where the pressure is low, the problem is not with the machine but with the water supply.
* Continuous Fill- The valve may not fully seat under 20 PSI which would allow for a constant flow even when the machine is not supposed to be filling.
o Contact the water company to verify the pressure being supplied to the house.
* dispenser- Needs a minimum amount of pressure to function. May dispense constantly, at the wrong time, or not at all.
o A plumber may need to be consulted if the pressure is found to be too low.
Things you can check :
* Are the Hot and Cold water faucets turned on
* Are the water hoses kinked
o Make sure all the hose are straight and able to flow water
* Are the screen inside the water valve plugged
o Inlet valve should be free of debris and rust.
o Turn off water and remove the inlet hoses from washer.
o Remove any accumulated film or particles.
o Assure rubber washers are in the end of each inlet hose.
o Reinstall hoses, turn on water and check for leaks.
Error codes can be caused by a Power Surge or other electrical anomaly,attempt to return the washer to operation by following the Hard Reset procedure below.
1. Unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds.
2. Reconnect the unit to the power source by turning the breaker back on or plugging the unit back into the wall outlet.
3. Press the Pause/Cancel/Stop button twice to clear the display.
4. Start a short cycle to check the operation of the machine by selecting a cycle and pressing and holding the start button until the machine starts
Please rate my solution if it was at all helpful.
Posted on Dec 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2014 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Nov 18, 2017 | General Electric Profile WPGT9150 Washer
If the water flows then the flow should be good, if not the inlet valve is bad or there is dirt in the filter. Also check the flow at the inlet of the water line. Once the water comes into the system the WATER LEVEL SENSOR - normally a pressure switch- must activate at the preset/chosen level to give the signal to the program controller to switch on the motor. What is most important for the motor to start functioning is that the door switch must be ON when the door is shut or this will be an error for starting the motor for rinse and wash.
Make sure that a fault in any of the cycle will relate to the specified action, so check the command from the program module and then the executing device be it the valve or motor or pump.
Please check the link below:
Thank you for using fixya.
Sep 14, 2011 | General Electric Profile WPGT9150 Washer
Mar 01, 2011 | GE Washing Machines
Jan 21, 2010 | GE Profile Harmony WPGT9360E 4.0 Cu. Ft....
May 07, 2009 | GE Profile WPRE6100G Top Load Washer
Apr 19, 2008 | GE WBVH6240F Front Load Washer
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: