- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here`s how to hard reset you Spark Tv
1. Turn off the your Cherry mobile Spark
2. Press power button, Volume down and home button at the same time.
3, Wait for a Spark TV logo then release power buttons and continue holding Volume down and Home.
4. Scroll down and select wipe data then press home button
5. Select reboot and your phone will be unlock but all files in the internal storage will be deleted.
or try this
SPARK TV cherry mobile HARD RESET too many patterns attempt solution
POWER ON + VOLUME DOWN BUTTON press together in 20 seconds or until the Android system recovery <3e> appeared
Press volume down to wipe data/factory reset then press power on
Press volume down Yes -- delete all user data then press power on