Question about Washing Machines
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have j1045 front load
The display should say 5E, this means that it's not draining. unlucky for you as this means you have to replace the drain pump, wich aperently cost about $137NZ. this seemes to be a common fault. i'm not a teck, but I just had the same thing happen, lucky for me i had a warranty.
Other simptoms are the loud racking noise coming fromn the washing machine. home this helps.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
First clean around the rubber with some mould and mildew cleaner for bathrooms - available from most supermarkets.
This is a natural accumulation of waste detergent, fabric softener, fibres and dirt build up that is being attacked by bacteria and eventually decomposes into a sludge / goo and then eventually starts smelling bad as well.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away:
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2011 | Bosch Axxis+ WFR 2460 Front Load Washer
Jul 10, 2011 | LG Washing Machines
Dec 18, 2010 | LG WM1814CW Front Load Washer
Sep 24, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Jul 25, 2010 | Samsung Washing Machines
Dec 30, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 01, 2009 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Jun 23, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 25, 2007 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 10, 2006 | Hotpoint Ultima WD72 Front Load...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: