Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Can't get phone on to access anything!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Explorer 3XX device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
So - 0000 (four zeroes)
hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Your phone needs the main ribbon, that is the cable that connects to the side of the with the battery to the side of the phone with the screen.
NB: a professional technician has to fix this.
Posted on May 13, 2010
If you want to try a simple solution, Go to Settings, Wireless and Networks, then Turn on "Airplane Mode" wait until you see an airplane on the top status bar of your phone... then Turn OFF "Airplane mode"
If that doesn't work, and you want to reset your phone, take it to the place you bought it or any place that is on your carrier.
Posted on May 18, 2011
Did you tried to search on Google.com? i think on samsung's official website you can get free download manual.if need further help post comments.
Posted on Jul 07, 2012
This is controlled in your settings menu under 'Fixed Dial'. (or similar command). You will need to change this setting.
I do not have a copy of the user guide for your phone but for most phones these are the directions:
When you turn on fixed dialing, you
can call only numbers stored in the
fixed dial list.
Turn fixed dialing on or off:
- > Settings > Security > Fixed Dial
Use the fixed dial list:
- > Settings > Tools > Dialing Services
> Fixed Dial
Posted on Jul 31, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Jan 19, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 19, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 24, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Dec 31, 2013 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Dec 10, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 26, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 25, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Aug 12, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii Gt-i9300 blue 16gb...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!