Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The key is to make sure you REMOVE all DVDs and VCRs from the player, then hold the stop button on the unit down for 5 seconds.
Posted on Dec 27, 2006
SOURCE: i can't scan
hope this will help u about CANON MX310
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
guest is totally 100% correct. you cant scan wirelessly, cause it wont know where to send your copies to. you have to HARDWIRE to scan.
Posted on Aug 01, 2008
try this official link i think that will really help u out
plz do rate this post
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
SOURCE: Hp 1410v won't scan
The all in one solution software you used in XP doen't work with Vista.
But you can still scan and copy by using Windows Photo Gallery.
1. Click on files tab at the top in Window Photo Gallery.
2. Click on import from camera or scanner.
3. Highlight your scanner icon (ie HP 1410v) then click import.
4. New scan window will popup, now you can preview or scan using this basic looking Vista utility.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2014 | Nokia 6220 classic Smartphone
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 04, 2012 | Seiki 26" 720p LCD TV - SC261FS
Dec 11, 2010 | Sanyo PLC-XF46N LCD Projector
Nov 16, 2010 | Uniden GMR1448-2CK Two Way Radio
Sep 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Moto Q
Sep 30, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Sep 11, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!