Question about Vtech Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: Vtech ia5874
You have the answering machine set to announce only.
Press the menu button repeatedly until you hear the phone say "set announce only" Press the change button twice The first time tells you the current setting which is "on" the second time turns it off.
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
unplugging the unit from the power source and waiting 30seconds seems to be the answer. the answering machine is working and i can call out again.
thanks you to everyone who posted that answer in different parts of FixYa.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2017 | Vtech Lands Phones
Aug 03, 2012 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Mar 30, 2011 | AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with...
Mar 30, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Mar 18, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Mar 11, 2011 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
Feb 21, 2011 | Radio Shack (43-3829) Digital Answering...
Jan 25, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Dec 21, 2008 | Vtech 2460 Answering Machine
Nov 21, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG9331T Cordless Phone
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: