Question about Tablets & eReaders
Selected wrong language and need to correct to English
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Dec 28, 2011
Settings-->My Device-->Language. Tap on Language and select English from the list.
Posted on Dec 18, 2014
I would suggest you take it to a store that sells them and have the clerk go through the steps on a new one in the store while you follow along click by click.
Posted on Dec 19, 2014
You can change the language by taking the following steps:
1. Tap the menu button(Icon of 3 vertical lines on the top right of the screen)
2. Tap settings(The 6th option)
3. Tap Device Options(The 4th option)
4. Tap language and Dictionaries(The 5th option)
5. Tap Language(The 1st option) and select English(UK or US) from the list.
6. Press OK on the top up window to restart your Kindle and the language will be set to English.
Posted on Jan 29, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2017 | Amazon Kindle
Dec 22, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 01, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Dec 13, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 24, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Jan 29, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!