Question about Furniture
I plugged it back inane still getting the error codes will they go away???
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
could be a broken fan, compressor gone, thermostat. neither one you can fix. you need a refrigeration mechanic or a new fridge
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
The e3/e4 problem is the "connectors" for the fans to the middle separator shelf are put in the pathway of condensation. This causes them to get wet and rust. PLEASE NOTE: If you decide to attempt this fix, you take full responsibility for your fridge and the outcome. If you don’t think you can do this…DON’T! Call a licensed electrician. Here is how I resolved my e3 issue: 1) Unplug the fridge
2) Remove all wine and the metal shelves
3) Remove the 2 screws from the middle separator shelf, one on each side on top
4) Remove the 4 screws from the backboard, one in each corner
5) Slide out the middle shelf slowly, on the right hand side towards the front of the shelf there will be 4 connectors you must disconnect before removing the shelf (they are tucked into the shelf). With one hand on the backboard and one on the shelf, slowly take them out together
6) Once you have the backboard and shelf out, you'll see there is a black and white connector, each having a red and black wire on each side
7) These are the fan connectors that are causing the issue. Mine were brown/green and damp (not good for electricity)
8) Using wire cutters, cut as close as possible to the "black" connector on each side to remove it. You will have 4 wires left, 2 from the backboard and two from the shelf (both having a red and black)
9) Take some of the sheath (cover) off of each wire
10) Take the red wire from the backboard and the red wire from the shelf and twist the metal portion together
11) Cover w/ electrical tape!!! Or you will have the same e3/e4 issue
12) Repeat step 10 and 11 for the black wires
13) Move onto the "white" connector and repeat steps 8 - 12
14) Put the backboard and shelf back in the fridge. Be careful not to pull the backboard and shelf apart or your connection may come apart
15) As you slide the shelf in, make sure the wires you disconnected in step 5 are in the "channel" on the side of the shelf or the shelf won't slide properly.
16) Reattached the 4 connectors and then re-attach the backboard and the shelf with the screws
17) Plug the fridge back in
18) Put the metal shelves and wine back in"
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
SOURCE: Wine temp on Haier wine
The error is likely caused by a bad temperature sensor. The control board may still be Okay.
Replacing both of them is recommended.
Check this link for parts: http://www.partstore.com/Model/HAIER+AMERICA+TRADING/Haier/BC112G.aspx
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
SOURCE: code E4 on dandy wine
We had that problem in 2007, about 10 months after buying it from Costco. It was under warranty so the tech came and changed both sensors. It's worked fine until Feb 11. Now, the lower section ran so cold it froze some bottles. I am looking for a solution to that problem.
Posted on Mar 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2016 | Furniture
Jun 07, 2016 | Furniture
Mar 18, 2014 | Frigidaire 38-Bottle Two-Temperature Zone...
You should follow my exact instructions in order to clean your
wine cooler properly.
Unplug your cooler and remove all
items from it.
Clean the inside surfaces with a mild
cleaner (I recommend you to mix water and soda).
Clean the wire shelves.
Clean the wooden shelves.
Wash the outside of the cooler.
Dry any wet part with a soft cloth.
Aug 14, 2012 | Furniture
Oct 26, 2010 | Haier BC112G Wine Cooler
Jun 14, 2010 | Haier BC112G Wine Cooler
Aug 22, 2009 | U-Line 15WC Wine Cooler
Apr 28, 2017 | Magic Chef MCWC30MCG Compact Wine Cooler
Jun 04, 2009 | Avanti WCR683DZD Stainless Steel Wine...
Jun 12, 2007 | Danby DWC283BLS Wine Cooler
Sep 23, 2017 | Furniture
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!