Question about Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6500 Copier
Check the fusing position, check all connector, make sure everything oke, and doing this adjustment:
Utility => Stop => 0 => Stop => 0 => 0 => 1. This is to prevent accidental reset of the code and causing additional damage to the machine. To reset a fuser abnormality code, perform the following:
1. Power the machine OFF from the main switch leaving the sub switch ON.
2. Press the utility Key and power ON the machine from the main switch.
3. Enter Stop => 0 => 0 => Stop => 0 => 1.
4. Press [03 System Setting] on the touchscreen. 5. Press [01 Software SW setting] on the touchscreen.
6. Press the left up-arrow, which is displayed on the touchscreen, 2 times. The number displayed above the up-arrow will change to 03.
7. Select the bit number of switch 1, using the right up-arrow, 03-1 will be indicated.
8. Press the [Return] key, which is displayed on the touchscreen.
Posted on Dec 22, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2013 | Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Color...
Jul 09, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Color...
Feb 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta magicolor 5550 Colour Laser...
Jan 15, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 19, 2009 | Canon BJ C6500 InkJet Printer
976 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: