Question about Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6500 Copier
Check the fusing position, check all connector, make sure everything oke, and doing this adjustment:
Utility => Stop => 0 => Stop => 0 => 0 => 1. This is to prevent accidental reset of the code and causing additional damage to the machine. To reset a fuser abnormality code, perform the following:
1. Power the machine OFF from the main switch leaving the sub switch ON.
2. Press the utility Key and power ON the machine from the main switch.
3. Enter Stop => 0 => 0 => Stop => 0 => 1.
4. Press [03 System Setting] on the touchscreen. 5. Press [01 Software SW setting] on the touchscreen.
6. Press the left up-arrow, which is displayed on the touchscreen, 2 times. The number displayed above the up-arrow will change to 03.
7. Select the bit number of switch 1, using the right up-arrow, 03-1 will be indicated.
8. Press the [Return] key, which is displayed on the touchscreen.
Posted on Dec 22, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2013 | Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Color...
Jul 09, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Color...
Feb 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta magicolor 5550 Colour Laser...
Jan 15, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 19, 2009 | Canon BJ C6500 InkJet Printer
563 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: