Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
SOURCE: screen goes blank
I put a new CR2025 battery in my T5e671 Timex and it solved the problem.
The screen no longer goes blank at any time.
PS:Timex manual says "remove battery strap" to replace the battery.
But it doesn't say HOW.-& I couldn't google an answer to that.
Here is how:
The metal strap goes across the middle of the battery and then goes over the edge of it on both sides.
At both edges the metal strap goes over a nylon tab.
One of those nylon tabs is notched, if you put the end of a paperclip in the notch, you can release the metal strap edge that runs under it.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Had the same problem, turned out it was due to a faulty capacitor on the inverter board, 680uF 25V (105 celsius rated). Simple to fix once you have the unit dismantled and the correct replacement part. Two screws hold the shroud on, but you need to be careful with an (old) credit card levering it off.
Unit is now working fine.
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
I found out what was wrong in my case. Someone had tampered with the accessibility options
So for anyone with keyboard problem check :
In Windows XP : control panel-> accessibility options -> keyboard : StickyKeys and Filterkeys checkboxes should be unchecked.
In Windows Vista : Ease of access -> Ease of access center -> keyboard : StickyKeys and Filterkeys checkboxes should be unchecked.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
SOURCE: handset wont register
To register the handset:
1. make sure phone is charged
2. hold down the "mute/program button on the phone 10 seconds.
3. you should see a message on the screen that says you need to push the "pager button" on the handset.
4. Push the pager button
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Lands Phones
Nov 22, 2015 | Vtech AT&T CL83213 2 handset cordless...
Mar 04, 2015 | AT&T El52300 Cordless Phone
Mar 21, 2013 | AT&T Lands Phones
Oct 14, 2011 | AT&T TL32100 Cordless Phone
Mar 21, 2011 | AT&T 5840 Cordless Phone
Mar 07, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jun 09, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 13, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Cordless Phone
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!