Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Extention Recorded Name
Your name is in the Company Directory if you chose this option when you first set up your mailbox. To change it AFTER you set up your mailbox, press feature 9 8 1, enter your mailbox password, dial #, press ADMIN ( or 8 ), display should read
GREET PSWD QUIT
dial 1, at the tone record your name, press # to end recording, press # to accept, press RLS
It will look like you are re-recording your greeting but you are recording your " voice " name. Good Luck. ...Mike
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
that is the phone model, Victoria, look on the "brains" in the closet and post question with the system type like... kx-tda100, or whatever the system has on the cover. & we can try. pretty simple once you give the system type.
Posted on Nov 06, 2009
If you have a 7310 set in the office use that phone to program.Dial feature **23646 PWSD 23646 or 266344 Tap the right bottom button until you see name displayed on the lcd screen.tap top right it will say ext Number dial your exttension number (if you don't know rls from program and dial Feature*0 and tap your INtercom key) once your number is in tap top right until you see name tap sofkey change and dial in your name A=2 B=22 C=222
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2011 | Toshiba DKT-3220-SD Corded Phone
Jul 03, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 20, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 06, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Mar 25, 2009 | Sharp AR-M355N Copier
Apr 30, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Mar 11, 2008 | NEC DTU 8D-2 Corded Phone
Dec 12, 2007 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Nov 18, 2017 | Lands Phones
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!