Question about Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
I CLEAR THE DEVELOPING UNIT & DRUM UNIT,,,, WHAT I DO
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Dec 30, 2013
Testimonial: "operation guide will not show the way of replacing drum..."
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2016 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 09, 2013 | Kyocera FS Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2013 | Kyocera Ecosys Fs-1128mfp 30ppm All-in-one...
May 07, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Be sure to turn the power switch off and disconnect the power plug before starting disassembly.
When handling PWBs, do not touch connectors with bare hands or damage the PWB.
Do not touch any PWB containing ICs with bare hands or any object prone to static charge.
Use only the specified parts to replace the thermal cutout. Never substitute electric wires, as the printer may be seriously
When removing the hook of the connector, be sure to release the hook.
Take care not to get the wire caught.
Note the following when handling or storing the drum.
When removing the drum unit, never expose the drum surface to strong direct light.
Keep the drum at an ambient temperature between 0 °C/32 °F and 40 °C/104 °F and at a relative humidity not higher than
90% RH. Avoid abrupt changes in temperature and humidity.
Avoid exposure to any substance which is harmful to or may affect the quality of the drum.
Do not touch the drum surface with any object. Should it be touched by hands or stained with oil, clean it.
(3) Toner container
Store the toner container in a cool, dark place.
Avoid direct light and high humidity.
(1) Detaching and refitting the developing unit
1. Open the top cover.
2. Open the MP tray.
3. Remove the developing unit.
4. Check or replace the developing unit and refit all the removed parts.
(2) Detaching and refitting the drum unit
1. Remove the developing unit.
2. Open the left side cover and then remove the waste toner box.
3. Unlock the drum unit lock and then remove the drum unit.
4. Check or replace the drum unit and refit all the removed parts.
(3) Detaching and refitting the fuser unit
1. Draw the rear unit.
2. Insert a flat-blade screwdriver to push the fuser lock (gray colored) on the rear unit and the fuser unit is separated from the rear unit (rails).
Do it both ends of the rear unit.
3. Check or replace the fuser unit and refit all the removed parts.
Place the fuser unit on the rear unit (rails) and push the fuser lock so that the fuser lock catches the fuser unit.
Do it for the both ends of the fuser unit.
(4) Detaching and refitting the transfer roller and separation charger brush unit Procedure
1. Remove the developing unit.
2. Remove the drum unit.
3. Slide the paper chute guide and unhook the hooks.
4. Remove the paper chute guide.
5. Remove the shaft (transfer roller) from the both bushes.
6. Release four latches and then remove thecseparation charger brush unit.
7. Check or replace the transfer roller and separationccharger brush unit and refit all the removed parts.
CAUTION: Note the following, when refitting the separation charger brush unit.
A. The separation charger brush unit is inserted into the two projections of the frame and does not run on to the projections.
B. The separation charger brush unit is firmly in contact with the separation charger plate of the frame.
The last things to replace would be your rollers which just pop in and out.
Jan 19, 2011 | Kyocera FS4020DN (A4) Workgroup Mono Laser...
Nov 20, 2009 | Sharp AL-1641CS Laser Digital Copier
Sep 14, 2009 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Apr 15, 2009 | Kyocera KM-1505 Copier
Oct 28, 2008 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
Oct 27, 2008 | Kyocera KM-1505 Copier
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!