Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
When you open your top cover (with power on of course) your print carriage will move across to the centre of the printer. Remove your ink tanks (same way you always would) and the place where the cartridges sit is actually your printhead. To remove it you need to lift the small gray arm on the side of the carriage upward. Now the printhead itself will just slide out. Replace with new one same procedure as removal reversed.
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
SOURCE: canon pixma ip90 green light
Hi there SWCopiers,
Four flashes indicates 'Ink tanks installed incorrectly' or 'Printer needs repair'.
Click here for iP90 ink tank install procedure.
Click here for reset procedure.
Click here for instruction on contacting Canon Support. They have been very helpful. If it turns out that one of your ink tanks is faulty, they have replaced them at no cost in the past.
Hope this helps.
Remember: Good things come to those who Rate!!
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
SOURCE: Print head for Canon Pixma
take print head out of printer and put a couple of drops of inkjet cleaner on the gauzes, dab off, reassemble and run the deep clean a few times. Printer should then work.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
SOURCE: IP90 WONT PRINT BLACK
I had this problem recently with my IP90. Both the black and color heads were clogged. After running the "canned" routines several times to clean the heads and deep clean the heads...still didn't help...here's what I did:
1. open the top lid to have the cartridges that are inserted in the print head move to the middle of the printer.
2. remove both cartridges
3. What is left there is the print head holder. Slightly move it to the right and gently lift the print head lock.
4. Grasp the print head and lift it out of the tank.
5. Have several paper towels hand and know that you will have color and bw ink on your fingers
6. Put the print head on the paper towel
7. Pour rubbing alcohol on the blk and color heads and let them sit of about 10-15 minutes.
8. after that dry the heads and re-insert them in the printer
9. I put new cartridges in the printer and ran clean and deep clean a few times.
10. My color and black and white print came right back!
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jul 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Feb 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!