Question about Audio Players & Recorders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Free Pulse
procedure will re-establish the communication link between the
Headphones and the Wireless adapter, this is called "pairing". Before
you start please make sure both the headphones and the wireless
adapter are fully charged and turned off.
Note: The headphones and the wireless adapter come pre-paired from the factory.
1. Press and hold the power button on the headphones. See Figure 1.
2. Continue to hold the button down until the LED starts flashing red/blue in an alternating pattern. Release the button when the LED starts flashing red/blue. See Figure 2.
3. Once the headphones LED is flashing red/blue, press and hold the power button on the wireless adapter. See Figure 3.
4. Hold down the button until the LED starts flashing red/blue in an alternating patter. The LED will blink blue, then turn off for a few seconds then blink red/blue. Release the button when the LED starts flashing red/blue. See Figure 4.
5. Once both the headphones LED and the adapter LED is blinking red/blue, press the volume up button once on the headphones. See Figure 5.
Once the headphones is paired with the adapter, the LED on the headphones will blink blue once every two seconds. See Figure 6.
When the adapter is paired the LED will be solid blue. See Figure 7.
The adapter may continue to blink red/blue for a few seconds even after the headphones LED starting blinking blue. This is normal; the adapter may take a few additional seconds before the LED turn solid blue.
Once the headphones and the adapter are paired, it is not necessary to pair them again even if the batteries on both units are completely drained.
Additional Note: Repeated pairing will not improve the sound quality or give the headphones and the adapter a cleaner connection.
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Thank you SO much , i know this is old, but i recently had mine repaired and i thought i'd have to do it again but you saved me a weeks worth of stress, and renewed my faith in logitech, as if i EVER doubted them <3333
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
maybe you can get another one ,here is a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I66WE2Q/ref=s9_dcacsd_dcoop_bw_c_x_3_r
i hope it can help you
Posted on Nov 20, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2013 | Plantronics .Audio 995 Digital Wireless...
Dec 25, 2010 | Nyko Raven Motion Sensing Wireless...
May 15, 2009 | Insignia Bluetooth Wireless Headphones...
Nov 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 15, 2008 | Logitech FreePulse Wireless Consumer...
Mar 11, 2008 | Logitech FreePulse Wireless Consumer...
Nov 27, 2007 | Logitech Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!