Question about Ice Cream Makers
Posted on Apr 02, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
or any of a number of articles.
Possibly the function of cream of tartar in ice cream making is to stablise egg whites so the ice cream is similar in texture to whipped cream or meringue so you might try "use an equal amount of white vinegar or lemon juice, or omit the cream of tartar entirely". Have fun experimenting !
Posted on Dec 24, 2014
two tubs a day will result in a person weighing over 180
kgs or 360 lbs in 2 years
Ice cream is one of the main causes of obesity
the milk is not real dairy but processed , there is excessive sugar in ti and the flavoring is a main reason for A.D.H.A children
One small cone a day is maximum input
talk with an accredited dietitian to get the right information
Posted on Dec 25, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Ice Cream Makers
Jun 26, 2008 | Rival 8550-X 5 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 90 min
- Serves: 5
- full fat milk
- Full fat milk - 1.25 lts
- Powdered Sugar - 1/3 cup heaped
- Cardamom - 4, powdered
- Pistachios - 8, roughly chopped (optional)
- Saffron - few strands, soaked in a tbsp of warm milk for 10 mtsMethod
- Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Allow the milk simmer on medium flame till it reaches half its original quantity. Keep stirring inbetween.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roughly chopped nuts. Mix well and keep simmering on medium flame, stirring till it further reduces to almost one third of its original quantity. It will have a rabdi consistency and slightly thick.
- Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Once cool, place the mixture in the fridge for a few hours. (This helps reduce formation of ice crystals during freezing process)
- Pour the chilled mixture into kulfi moulds and close the lids.
- Place the kulfi moulds in the deep freezer and allow to set overnight or at least 7-8 hours.
- Once the kulfi sets, place the kulfi mould in luke warm water for a few secs to help it unmould easily.
- Insert kebab or ice cream stick in the kulfi and serve. You can garnish with more nuts.Tips
- Full fat milk is essential for authentic flavour of kulfi.
- If you do not have kulfi moulds, you can use stainless steel vessels.
- Kulfi expands on freezing, so do not fill to the brim.
- You can skip step four and pour the milk mixture that is at room temperature into the kulfi moulds.
Dec 25, 2015 | Ice Cream Makers
Feb 20, 2015 | Ice Cream Makers
Jan 31, 2015 | Ice Cream Makers
Dec 24, 2014 | Ice Cream Makers
Jul 30, 2010 | Cuisinart (ICE-20) 1.5 Quart Ice Cream...
Sep 17, 2009 | Ice Cream Makers
Jul 31, 2009 | Ice Cream Makers
Aug 11, 2007 | Simac 4070 Gelato Junior 1 Quart Ice Cream...
435 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: