I was receiving a subscription of $30 per month from a client. I receive many, many subscription payment from different clients.
I just realized now that I was not receiving payment from one of my...
Sometimes with big companies like these it is hard to gather enough proof to even get their attention, but in this case it seems as though you do have a good amount of proof, especially if they told you that they were having technical difficulties at the time of the email error. From what you have posted i would say that 90% of the burden is on them and they are responsible for damages ($270), but the other 10% is that it is your responsibility to have all the records and such, if you do (which it sounds like you do), i can recommend that you get on the phone with paypal and be relentless, make sure that you have your proof ready, but again, BE RELENTLESS. Don't let them convince you that it is your fault or that it never took place, because $270 is a lot to me and you, but not to a big company like them.
May 17, 2011 |