Problem with fax on estudio 3511
When enabling the Offramp Gateway, this equipment works as an SMTP server to receive
Emails from the Internet. To enable the STMP transmission in this equipment, designate the hostname (or specific domain) that relates to this equipment in the DNS server, and designate the MX record to receive the Emails that are sent to the equipment’s domain in the SMTP server in your local area network. Then the SMTP server should be configured to transmit the received Emails to the equipment in the SMTP transmission. For example, if the hostname of this equipment is designated as “host1.ifax.com”, the SMTP server receives an Email whose forwarding address is “<account name>@host1.ifax.com”, and the SMTP server transmits the received Email to the equipment. Then this equipment will send the received Email as a facsimile document to the fax number that is specified in the <account name> part.
1. Setting up the DNS server and SMTP server.
2. Setting up the TCP/IP and the HTTP Network Service to enable TopAccess
3. Setting up the SMTP Network Service.
4. Setting the Internet Fax Settings.
5. Setting up the Fax Settings
6. Registering the Relay Box with Email addresses.
Dec 19, 2008 |
Toshiba E-Studio 161 Copier