Question about Tablets & eReaders
When we talk about how to download videos to iPhone, you may first want to try iTunes. iTunes is the only official media player and media library application provided by Apple. People can use this software to manage the libraries of their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You're able to transfer videos from PC to iPhone with iTunes, and you don't need much time to accomplish the transfer. The following guidance will show you how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone with iTunes.
1. Plug iPhone into computer via the USB cable. iTunes will launch automatically, if not, manually start it on your computer.
2. Click "File > Add Files to Library" at the upper left corner of the window. Then select the video files on your computer and add them to the library.
3. Click the iPhone icon in iTunes and choose Movies Library in the left sidebar. Then check Sync Movies and click Apply. iTunes will then sync movies to your iPhone.
Note: When iTunes is syncing videos from iTunes Library to iPhone, it will only sync the selected videos in the library, that is to say, iTunes will erase all the deselected items. If you have non-purchased videos which aren't saved in iTunes library, you will lose them permanently.
Posted on Dec 21, 2016
3 steps to download movies
1. Go to the iTunes application on your iPad. Click on the little purple application with the musical note on it. The iTunes application should already be installed on your iPad. All you need for this method to work besides the application is a stable Internet connection.
2. Go to the iTunes store. Just select this option at the top of iTunes. This will allow you to find a movie to download onto your iPad.
3. Click "Movies." You can find this option on the top middle of the screen.
hope it work
Posted on Dec 20, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2015 | iPad mini Tablets & eReaders
Mar 02, 2015 | Apple iPad 2
Feb 04, 2015 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Oct 12, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Sep 30, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Mar 15, 2014 | Apple iPad Mini
Dec 01, 2012 | Apple Ipad2 32GB Wifi
Jan 15, 2011 | Apple iPad 64 GB WiFi
Jan 02, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB 3G Tablet PC
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!