Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2016 | The Computers & Internet
May 27, 2016 | Sharp El1197P111 Printing Calculator
Aug 22, 2011 | FixYa Service
1. Select Canada V-Chip from the PARENTAL CONTROL menu.
2. Highlight English Ratings or French Ratings and press OK.
3. Determine the rating you want to block.
4. Press the down arrow button to scroll to the rating you want to change.
5. Press the OK button to change its status to block (the lock icon appears and all ratings above the one you selected change to lock). FRENCH RATINGS Go Back 18+ 16+ 13+ 8+ G
Press OK to view/block programs intended for children over the age of 8. V-Chip Movie Rating Limit Set movie rating limits by blocking movies rated above a specified level.
To access the Movie Rating Limit menu:
1. Press MENU on the remote control (the MAIN MENU appears).
2. Select Parental Control.
3. Select USA V-Chip.
4. Select Movie Ratings. Blocking Movie Ratings Once you are in the Movie Rating Limit menu, follow the same steps described for blocking Canadian V-Chip Ratings.
V-Chip Exempt Program Block The Exempt Prgms. option lets you decide if programs that the V-Chip recognizes as unrated can be viewed. Unrated TV programs may include news, sports, political, religious, local and weather programs, emergency bulletins, public announcements, and programs without ratings. The Exempt option applies to both USA and Canadian unrated programs and Canadian programs rated E. 20 Graphics contained within this publication are for representation only.
Using the TV's Features Unlocked All unrated programs are available. Locked All unrated programs are not available.
Nov 08, 2010 | RCA 27V530T 27" TV
Mar 05, 2010 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2009 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2009 | FixYa Service
Sep 28, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 21, 2008 | Audiovox MP4256FM (256 MB) MP3 Player
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!