We have bought a battery charger HB 1206S DC6V - 12V 6AMP, but it does not state what is the state of charge do the lightes go out when it has reached changed state or light up please help
Product Detail Model No.: HB-1206S
The item is used for charging 6V-12V lead-acid batteries
Max Charging Current: 6A
AC Power Input: 64W
Output: 6/12V DC 3. 52A
Batteries Capacities: 15AHR-80AHR
Unit Packing: Colorful box
Dimension: 18cm x 10cm x 20cm
G. W. / N. W.: 1. 85KG/1. 75KG
Certifications: GS, CE, BS, ROHS, SAA
(1) The HB-1206S battery charger has the features of convenient operations, reliable safety and high performance.
(2) During charging, if turn up overload, the battery charger will keep itself at normal current and normal voltage with its self-automatic protecting function.
(3) If being short circuit, the battery charger will switch off itself, and turn normal after one or two minutes.
(4) The output current of the battery charger is very stationary, so it can protect the battery charger very well. It only costs 3 or 4 hours to fully charge the batteries.
(5) Indication of charging: the battery charger has 6 pilot lamps. The more pilot lamps shining, the less electric quantity is. The charging process finishes when all the pilot lamps go out.
(6) The battery charger can be switched between 6V and 12V, so it can charge for 6V and 12V accumulators. You can select 6V or 12V according to your own needs.
(7)The operations are very convenient: Put the red clip to the positive pole of the accumulator which indicated "+", and put the black clip to the negative pole of the accumulator which indicated "-", then plug in power source, the accumulator will be charged.
Aug 02, 2011 |