Question about GE Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts.
Posted on Dec 20, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Remote control programming codes
i have a GE t.v. and just bought the RCA DTA800 converter box. none of the codes that were in the manual worked for my t.v. can anyone help?
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
Not a complete solution, but, around the last page (pg. 14) of your converter box manual there are codes listed for universal remotes. I happen to have a Philips remote that is listed. My code to control my dtv box is 0354. It appears that they have all codes listed for all Radioshack model universal remotes. I would suggest getting a Radioshack remote for Your "Digital Stream" (Radioshack) dtv box...
Posted on May 26, 2009
if you still have your remotes you can program the buttons for each funtion.
1. Hold down P until the red light blinks
2. Press 9 7 5. The red light blinks twice.
3. Press the device key that corresponds with
the desired device's remote (TV, CBL/SAT,
DVD, VCR or AUD).
4. Press the desired learning key. The red light blinks rapidly.
5. Place the device's remote control head-to-head
(about 2 inches apart) with the
6. On the device's remote control, hold down the key to be learned until the red light on the Gamer Remote blinks twice. If the red light does not blink twice, repeat Steps 1- 5.
7. To lock in learned functions on the Gamer Remote, hold down P until the red light blinks twice.
8. To test a learned function, press the learned key on the Gamer Remote and use the function as usual.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Sep 12, 2015 | Zenith 3-Device Universal Remote Easy To...
Jan 11, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 06, 2011 | Digi Sansonic FT-300A tal To Analog TV...
Apr 24, 2010 | Digi Sansonic FT-300A tal To Analog TV...
Oct 23, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Apr 21, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Mar 16, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!