Question about Tablets & eReaders
This is for envision tablet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can create a Windows password reset disk to reset your password. Follow this 5 easy steps:
1. Enter a computer that can link to Internet. Search " Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 " in Google. Download and install the software on that computer.
2. Run the software and create windows password reset disk by follow the instructions.
3. Eject the created CD/DVD and insert it into the locked computer.
4. Reboot the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your locked computer's BIOS setting to make it boot from CD drive) and then follow the instructions to reset your password.
5. Now login Windows and set a new password.
Hope it can help you reset windows password.
Posted on Jun 24, 2012
Maybe try going to the router settings and changing the security settings. See if turning off wifi password solves the problem then turn it back on.
Posted on Oct 20, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 26, 2015 | ZEEPAD 7DRK Dual Core 4.2 Blue Android...
Apr 14, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 19, 2014 | Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 Tablet -...
Jan 21, 2014 | SVP Tablet PC Android WiFi A13
Jan 21, 2014 | Visual Land Prestige 7L Android 4.1 Jelly...
Jan 20, 2014 | Ematic FunTab Pro with WiFi 7" Touchscreen...
Oct 19, 2013 | Polaroid 7 in. Internet Tablet
Dec 08, 2012 | Coby Kyros MID80244G Tablet
Sep 26, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 26, 2017 | Panasonic Tablets & eReaders
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!