Question about Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts.
Posted on Dec 19, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 18, 2017 | Televison & Video
563 582 515 098 584 219 104 233 223 065 471
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 19, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
May 14, 2009 | Grundig GU19WDT 19 in. LCD TV
Mar 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!