Question about Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CANONPIXMA /THE PRINTER DOSE NOT
Hi, If you didn't used your inkjet printer for a long time the most common problem is that the nozzles of the cartridges are clogged with ink, so no ink can go down to the paper and that's why you see a blank sheet of paper. The other option is that you think you have ink in the cartridges but in fact it was finished. I suggest you to replace the cartridges. Hope this helps Alex
Posted on Sep 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Paper does not feed
into the machine.
• Remove any obstructions from inside the
• Paper has not been loaded correctly. Remove
paper from the tray and reload it correctly.
• There is too much paper in the tray. Remove
excess paper from the tray.
• The paper is too thick. Use only paper that
meets the specifications required by the
SELECTING PRINT MEDIA
You can print on a variety of print media, such as plain paper, envelopes,
labels, and transparencies. Always use print media that meet the guidelines
for use with your machine. Print media that does not meet the guidelines
outlined in this user's guide may cause the following problems:
• Poor print quality
• Increased paper jams
• Premature wear on the machine.
Properties, such as weight, composition, grain, and moisture content, are
important factors that affect the machine's performance and the output
quality. When you choose print materials, consider the following:
• The type, size and weight of the print media for your machine are
described later in this section.
• Desired outcome: The print media you choose should be appropriate for
• Brightness: Some print media are whiter than others and produce
sharper, more vibrant images.
• Surface smoothness: The smoothness of the print media affects how
crisp the printing looks on the paper.
• Some print media may meet all of the guidelines in this section and
still not produce satisfactory results. This may be the result of
improper handling, unacceptable temperature and humidity levels,
or other variables over which Samsung has no control.
• Before purchasing large quantities of print media, ensure that it
meets the requirements specified in this user's guide.
Using print media that does not meet these specifications may cause
problems, requiring repairs. Such repairs are not covered by
Samsung's warranty or service agreements.
Make sure not to use the inkjet photo paper with this machine. It could
cause damage to the machine.
May 16, 2011 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
• Successful printing on envelopes depends upon the
quality of the envelopes. When selecting envelopes,
consider the following factors:
- Weight: The weight of the envelope paper should
not exceed 90 g/m2 or jamming may occur.
- Construction: Prior to printing, envelopes should
lie flat with less than 6 mm curl, and should not
- Condition: Envelopes should not be wrinkled,
nicked, or otherwise damaged.
- Temperature: You should use envelopes that are
compatible with the heat and pressure of the
machine during operation.
• Use only well-constructed envelopes with sharp and
well creased folds.
• Do not use stamped envelopes.
• Do not use envelopes with clasps, snaps, windows,
coated lining, self-adhesive seals, or other synthetic
• Do not use damaged or poorly made envelopes.
• Be sure the seam at both ends of the envelope
extends all the way to the corner of the envelope.
Envelopes with a peel-off adhesive strip or with
more than one flap that folds over to seal must use
adhesives compatible with the machine's fusing
temperature for 0.1 second. Check your machine's
specification to view the fusing temperature, see
page 82. The extra flaps and strips might cause
wrinkling, creasing, or jams, and may even damage
• For the best print quality, position margins no closer
than 15 mm from the edges of the envelope.
• Avoid printing over the area where the envelope's
Place the side to be printed facing up.
Envelope Preprinted paper Transparency
Punched paper Card stock Letterhead paper
open the direct paper try on top of your A4 paper try by pushing it!
Apr 22, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4828FN All-In-One Laser...
Mar 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jan 20, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 25, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 10, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 01, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: