Question about Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This may be too late...
I got it from the field manual.
Trap Switch Reset Procedure
G-4, G-5, G-6, G-7, G-8
• Replace media receiver, plasma panel cover, or tape down HDCP trap switch.
If the model in question has the TV Guide option, the TV Guide
option must be turned off before proceeding.
• Using the customer’s remote control enter “service mode” by pressing the
following key sequence:
1. Press the “display” button then release the “display” button.
2. Wait between 3 and 7 seconds
3. Press and release the “<”, “^”, “<”, “>”, and “power” buttons in sequence.
• Panel will now turn on in “service mode”.
4. Press “muting” button 3, 4 or 5 times depending on model you are working on.
Until the display shows the “initialize” page.
5. Press and hold the “display” button until the error indicator (red LED) on
either the panel or the media receiver goes out.
6. Exit service mode by pressing the “power” button on the remote.
I had to try it a couple of times before I got it to work. I.m not too sure how to turn off the tv guide mode. I just held it in for a couple of sec,s.
Posted on Jun 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2017 | Pioneer Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2015 | Pioneer New Original SX316S Remote Control
Feb 07, 2014 | Pioneer VSX-D903S Receiver
Jan 02, 2012 | Dell 3110cn Laser Printer
Dec 04, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2770 Phone System w/...
Oct 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 08, 2010 | Pioneer Elite PRO-1140HD 50 in. Plasma...
Dec 05, 2009 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 27, 2009 | Televison & Video
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!