Question about Kitchen Ranges
Tips for a great answer:
To raise and lower the cooktop:
1. Remove all items from cooktop and set aside.
2. Grasp the sides of the cooktop and then lift from the
3. Lift the cookop high enough to allow the support rods
to snap into place. The llft-up rods will support the
cooktop in the raised position.
4. If necessary, clean underneath using hot, soapy water
and a clean cloth; then dry.
5. To lower the cooktop, grasp the front corner of each
side of the top while pushing back on each rod with
the heel of your hand. This will release the notched
support. Hold the range cooktop and gently slide the
top back down level to the range.
Aug 03, 2016 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Jul 18, 2016 | Kitchen Ranges
Nov 28, 2015 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Dec 08, 2012 | Kenmore Elite Sears & Other Brands...
Nov 13, 2012 | Kenmore Elite Sears & Other Brands...
Sep 08, 2011 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Aug 07, 2011 | Dell Dimension C521 PC Desktop
Mar 28, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges
Mar 23, 2009 | Kenmore Refrigerators
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!