no engine stated, 3.7L or diesel or what?
i cant bet past let the air out.
ok, i get it, you burped all the air out , after draining all coolant
my guess, is the heater worked before, must i guess that?
my guess is this, (wild , lacking full story)
your heater did fail before (touching it)
and you then drained the system
that was a wrong move. now you get to get all those air pockets out to land you back to square one, no heater, ok Ill pretend you did that, the book, on jeep cover this, read them>?
- guess, 2, blower blows fast on high,say in A/C mode.
- I check fuses, and they are ok.
- I then check fluid levels and ok, (at RAD)cold. only'
- I then get engine hot, it must reach 180F, degrees if not we wnext, the HVAC heat steals engine heat, so...IS NEXT.pg7
- now the HVAC chapter tells you to put the HVAC in to full heat mode fan on high, and check the 2 hoses that pass from the engine to fire wall to the heater core, for both same temperature and min. 125f (see chart in SM) ,at 60f outdoors
- if this test passes, above, then there is no need drain anything. landing use where, we land on HEATER FAILURE
- the failure of air to pass through the core, heater and that is caused by only 2 things (mostly)
- The blend damper motor is dead,
- or the controls sad damper are wrong.
- many jeeps have an HVAC self test, Ill now look up that for you, try I will. chapter 24 in the SM service manual.
page 2 in that chapter covers all tests.
see 2, that is the blend door.
if stick closed, this is the first thing to fix.
i see no HVAC self test, in fact the book shows only the dealer
scan tools above to test it.
I'd still scan the PCM to see if there are errors using any scan tool
that is always wise and always first. on any modern car.
1 is heat core, air must flow there, or there will be no heat.
no heat parked, engine hot, set to max hot, and both recirc and fresh air mode fail, parked . !!!!