- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is related to mobiles. IMEI is abbreviation of International Mobile Equipment Identification and this is unique for all mobile devices having 16 Digit Alph-Numeric code. You can get IMEI by dialing *#06# on any mobile. ESN is abbreviation of Electronic Serial Number. IMEI is also written on the packing and a sticker affixed in battery place.
[No Computer] [AT&T/T-Mobile/Verizon] ... What will unrooting my Samsung Galaxy S3 do to my phone? ... 3. Tap on "Reset flash counter". 4. Next, download and install Odin Mobile app ... and choose "extract", this process will take about 10 minutes to extract the zip file. .... USB driver is installed but still cant get it to work.
Nov 18, 2013 - Step-by-step guide on how to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. ...SM-N9005; SM-N900 Octa-core; SM-N900T T-Mobile; SM-N900V Verizon; SM-N900P... I tried the differenct USB ports on my laptop, but no luck. ... [Guide] · How to add Google Calendar to Windows 10 Calendar app [Tip] · How to root ...
Download and install it. Open it, connect your device and follow the instructions. You need your computer connected to the Internet via wi-fi as the firmware is a LARGE download of close to 4 gigabytes.
Samsung is not responsable for problems during the firmware upgrade. When you encounter problems during the upgrade, please contact a Samsung Service Center. If your drive is still in warranty please contact your retailer first.
When you upgrade your firmware, please check the "Buyer" on your label of drive. If you upgrade wrong firmware, you will have a problem in operating. ex) SM-332B/*** 63BT123456 F/W=T403(***=Buyer)
■■ How to upgrade firmware ■■
1. Download the attached "Bin file(firmware)" and "Sfdnwin.exe file(download program)" into a temporary folder.
2. When you run "Sfdnwin.exe", Pop-up window will appear. you can see your ROM- drive(s) in the Pop-up window. Then choose the drive whose firmware you want to upgrade. ex)Drive:SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SM-332B/T403
3. You will see three icons on the top from left. If you click the first icon from left, you can see "Investigation window" then open the firmware file that you already downloaded to the temporary folder.
4. You will see the message" Ready" after finding the firmware file that you want. Then click the middle icon on the top of left. Then your firmware will be upgraded automatically.
5. When you finish upgrading firmware , reboot your pc automatically.
■■Sfdnwin.exe : A program which can make your drive download our firmware(s) in Windows. (It's for only Windows)
I had the same exact problem and thought the ROM was broke but it still played CD's. It's funny because when the problem started I thought I had really messed something up, and it turns out there are massive forums like these for the exact same problems. I hope I can ease a few minds w/ this. I'm running Windows XP, 1G ram, 100GHD.