Question about Top Vacuums
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If unit is not picking up solution it is most likely the small red plastic filter that is just above the small float door in the top piece just left of the tool switch.. pop it out clean muck out of it and it will work like new again.. have fun!!
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
SOURCE: hoover aquamaster
sounds like you need to attach the air hose
with reservoir in place you clip on the lid with tubes attached, one of them goes down to the floor cleaning nozzle, the other tube should be about 20cm long with an end piece,
this is the air hose and it fits into a small hole under the reservoir on the motor housing (the heavy mains powered part that clips onto the big recovery drum that sits on floor)
it's mentioned briefly in the manual, here it is in pdf form http://www.box.net/shared/rnh39ffjcq
Posted on May 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2014 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Jun 19, 2014 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Jul 19, 2012 | Vacuums
Mar 03, 2011 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
May 13, 2010 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
First check the motor duct gasket. The motor duct gasket is visible once the tank is removed. It is located underneath the handle on the top of the base of the machine. It has a black rubber coating around it. If there is no suction there please let us know. If your machine does have suction at the duct, continue to check the following:
- Ensure the Ready Tools Dial is set to the appropriate setting (Floor Cleaning or Hose Attachments).
- Remove the tank from the machine and ensure the tank lid is attached properly. The front window must first hook onto the lip of the bottom of the tank and then drape over the tank. Latch the bottom tank to the top tank lid. THIS LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE TANK IS NOT REMOVED FROM THE MACHINE.
- Make sure the Water Tank is not full on the outside of the bladder. If it is, empty the tank.
- Ensure the hose is firmly attached to the back of the machine. If not, re-insert as necessary by twisting into place.
- The machine must be in an upright, locked position and set to the Hose Attachment setting. If the handle is slightly tilted back while using, it will create a small gap at the suction inlet (where handle meets gasket, above the Bottom Tank) which will cause little or no suction.
- Check the red Tank Lint Screen for debris. If the Lint Screen is dirty, the unit will have poor suction. Clean the Lint Screen if necessary.
- If the float flap door in the tank lid is activating prematurely when you turn the machine on, this flap door should be replaced. This tank may need to be emptied.
- Check the Tank Lid and Tank for damage.
If you continue to experience low suction, please contact BISSELL Consumer Services at...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Apr 09, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jan 01, 2010 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Dec 26, 2009 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Nov 29, 2008 | Hoover F5810 SteamVac Upright Vacuum
Mar 11, 2018 | Top Vacuums
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: