Question about Hardware & Accessories
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Brother Print Unable 50 Error
The encoder strip switched off the ph and has to be set into place again.
see here how to fix it:
(enlarge the browser window to see pics somewhat better)
when you have set the encoder strip in pos. again stick some scotch tape on the top of the ph cover where the strip runs thru to prevend the slipping off again on next paper jam ;-)
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
SOURCE: HP 32 won't work
Hey Dave- take a look at the following link. I like to have the user actually look at the user guide instead of describing it. If this solves your problem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If this isn't exactly right or you need more help just add a comment and I'll be glad to help you further. Thanks.
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
There are two constant 12 volt wires at the ignition on this vehicle: blue and green. The red power (with fuses) wires from the Viper should be connected to either of the two. The ignition wire is yellow. The pink wire from the Viper should be connected there. The accessories are orange and white. The pink with white from the Viper should connected to one and the orange from the Viper should be connected to the other. Please note that the Pink with white should be programmed to act as an accessory (off during crank). The starter wire is red and the purple from the Viper should be connected there. Also check for a good ground connection.
Press and hold "f" until LED lights solid (approximately 10 seconds), then press and hold remote starter button(circle w/arrow) until LED blinks three times and the amber transmit LED lights up.
Now you have to enter the remote control learn routine: Turn ignition on, within ten seconds press and release control button on antenna then, press and hold control button while pressing the lock button on remote. System will respond (horn/chirp/flashing parking lights) when holding control button and when pressing lock button on remote.
Posted on Jan 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
Jan 22, 2011 | White Rodgers White-Rodgers 1F85RF-275...
Jan 04, 2011 | TORK Timer 1 Channel Signal Timer Dgs100
Jul 20, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 12, 2010 | Nokia E61i Cellular Phone
Mar 02, 2010 | HP 35s Scientific Calculator
Sep 05, 2009 | Sherwood RX-4109
Aug 30, 2009 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
Jun 28, 2009 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
May 24, 2009 | Durabrand DWT1905 TV
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!