Question about Humidifiers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you can take it out side and plug it in, put some bleach in it and let it run for a few minutes. then wash it out and run the rest of it out.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
According to the Crane's Troubleshooting section:
The power light is green but there is no mist being emitted:
- Check that there is water in the tank.
- Check for possible lime deposits on the water level sensor or the nebulizer.
- Make sure that nothing blocks the vapor output slots.
- Check that the fan vent on bottom of humidifier is not blocked.
- Empty the humidifier and rinse the water basin with cool tap water and allow to dry for 15 to 30 min.
This next part may or may not be relevant.
Humidifier power light is staying red and not turning green. Or, Humidifier is working then stops:
- Ensure that water level sensor is assembled properly.
- Clean water float.
- Call service center and request replacement water float.
Barring that, here is the service center contact info:
Dart Warehouse Corporation
Tel: 1-888-599-0952 (Business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Ct)
1835 Ferry Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
For Model V745A Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier:
Weekly Maintenance (Removing Scale)
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Humidifiers
Nov 20, 2014 | Humidifiers
Apr 07, 2013 | Germ Guardian H3000 Humidifier
Oct 25, 2010 | Crane Cow Humidifier
May 12, 2010 | Vicks Healthmist 4100 Humidifier
Jan 06, 2010 | Holmes Products HM500-UC 1 Gallon...
Nov 25, 2009 | Sunbeam Health at Home Warm Mist...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!