I have the #1 and it should be similar in programming if not the same.
Instructions for the #1 (1200) -- Programming Block Letters
(one model down from the #1+ Husqvarna)
From the machine instruction page for letters and numbers
- .Fabric Woven-medium, stitch & tear
- .Enter: Woven-medium on your sewing advisor
- .Consult Info display: Presser Foot B
Insert Cassette B
- .Touch SELECT function to PROG
- .Advance to an empty memory
- (->) means arrow: .Touch H-> U-> S-> Q-> V-> A-> R-> N-> A (STOP) -> REP
- .Place Stitch & Tear against the wrong side of your fabric.
- .Stitch the word HUSQVARNA. Easy!
- .Now, program your name and today's date. Stitch on your sample.
Smaller sizes of letters
You can program a number of letter sizes by - the width before entering the letter. You may want to enter the first letter of a name at 6.0 width and the other letters narrower.
You may clear any single stitch but the first one on a program. When the cursor is under the first stitch and you touch CLR, the entire program is erased.
NOTE: The cursor designates the first letter to be sewn.