Question about Dyson Vacuums
New items go back to the supplier or service agent for a warranty repair or check
check your user manual for a answer in the trouble shooter section
Posted on Dec 17, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2016 | Dyson Vacuums
Mar 18, 2016 | Dyson Vacuums
Jan 24, 2016 | Dyson Vacuums
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Sep 23, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Jul 13, 2014 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Jul 13, 2014 | Dyson Vacuums
Aug 09, 2013 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Jul 21, 2013 | Dyson Dc 41 Ball
Apr 05, 2013 | Dyson Vacuums
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!