Question about Sunbeam Humidifiers
Where can I find the instruction manual for a sunbeam humidifier model # SWM 2412
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Located My Manual:
Hope this helps!
1. Remove tank from base. Turn upside down and unscrew filling cap. Fill tank with clean, cool, distilled, or tap water. Water temp should NEVER be too hot or too cold. Return tank to base and let sit for a few minutes. Be sure the filling cap of the tank is tightened firmly.
2. Plug power cord into a 110-120V AC wall outlet only. Turn power switch to "on" position. Power light will illuminate. Turn mist nozzle until desired level is being released. Aim nozzle away from furniture and walls.
3. Always turn humidifier off when water runs* out. Unit will continue to operate when tank is empty.
*Humidifier will run up to 12 hrs on low; 6 hrs on high.
DO NOT LET WATER SIT IN TANK FOR LONG. THIS CAN ENCOURAGE BACTERIAL GROWTH.
Place unit on level surface away from direct sunlight.
DO NOT ADD MEDICATION OF ANY TYPE INTO THE NOZZLE, BASE, OR WATER TANK.
ALWAYS LEAVE ROOM DOOR PARTLY OPEN. DO NOT MOVE, TILT, OR EMPTY WHILE OPERATING.
Mild bleach and water solution for cleaning, never detergent.
Clean every 3rd day during use. Clean after long storage
Humidity varies from room to room. Aim for 30 - 50% relative humidity. If windows/ walls fog or frost, reduce mist intensity. If room too humid, ventilate by opening door or window; adjust mist intensity.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Sunbeam humidifier
After you lift off the reservoir, there are two grey twist locks (one on the left, one on the right. When you twist these, the bottom can be removed from the unit, which contains the filters.
Posted on Dec 07, 2010
SOURCE: How do I change the
Turn the unit off and disconnect from the electrical
2. Remove the tank from the housing.
3. Unlock the housing from the base by turning the lock
knob to the unlocked position.
4. Lift the housing straight up and place to the side.
5. Unlock the wick holder from the base by turning the lock
knob to the unlocked position.
6. Remove the wicks from the wick holder.
7. Follow the weekly cleaning instructions.
8. Insert new filters into the wick holder and lock the wick
holder back onto the base.
9. Replace the housing onto the base and lock it into place.
10. Fill the tank and place back into housing.
11. Repeat Operating Instructions.
It will take about 30 minutes for the humidifier to reach
Posted on Dec 12, 2010
Allow to cool before maintenance.
1. Before cleaning, set the control to OFF (0) position and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
2. Remove the water tank then unlock the misting chamber by rotating the safety lock towards the front of the unit. Lift mist chamber from the unit's base.
3. Empty water and minerals from the base ond place in the top rack of the dishwasher. This will remove any sediment and dirt that has accumulated in the base.
NOTE: It is imperative that the base is deaned properly. The base is dishwasher safe (top rack ONLY) for easy cleaning.
4. Wipe the heating element dean with a soft doth after it has had a chance to cool.
5. Replace misting chamber and engage safety lock. The Electronic Thermal Control Heating element is lined with a coating that is designed to provide the easiest cleaning and prolong the operating efficiency of the humidifier.
DO NOT use any metal or hard objects to dean the Heating Element. Never use detergents, gasoline,
kerosene, gloss deaner, furniture polish, point thinner or other household solvents to clean any part of the humidifier.
Remove Scale: Allow to cool before maintenance.
1. Repeat steps 1-5 in the Daily Maintenance section.
2. Clean the trzy by partially filling the base with one 8-oz cup of undiluted white vinegar. Let solution stand 20 minutes, cleaning all interior surfaces with a soft brush. Dampen a doth with undiluted white vinegar and wipe out entire base to remove scale.
3. Rinse with doon worm water to remove scale and the white vinegar solution before beginning to disinfect the tank.
4. Wipe the heating element clean with a soft cloth after it has had chance to cool.
1. Fill tank with 1/2 teaspoon of chlorine bleach and 1/2 gallon (1.91) of water.
2. Let the solution stand for 20 minutes, swishing every few minutes. Wet al surfaces.
3. Empty the tank after 20 minutes, and rinse well with water until tho bleach smell is gone. Dry with a clean cloth or papar towel.
4. Refill the water tank with cool wator; replace the housing and water tank. Repeat All Operating Instructions.
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Holmes Sunbeam SCM3657 Cool Mist Console...
Oct 28, 2012 | Sunbeam Humidifiers
Apr 23, 2012 | Sunbeam Humidifiers
Mar 29, 2011 | Sunbeam 701 Humidifier
Nov 19, 2010 | Sunbeam (0013871361) Humidifier
Nov 03, 2010 | Sunbeam (0013871361) Humidifier
Mar 06, 2010 | Sunbeam Humidifiers
Jan 15, 2010 | Sunbeam Humidifiers
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: