Question about Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts. .
Posted on Dec 18, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the answer that you seek...is already in your hand
search the web for manuals? seek a helping hand?
flip over your remote control...and open up your eyes!!!
read the battery cover then slap your head for you've found where the secret lies.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
SOURCE: proscan universal remote
Found these codes on the website for PROSCAN. www.oncorpus.com, for you model television.I hope this help you with your problem. UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL CODE LIST
For Universal Remote Control brands listed below, please use accompanying Proscan codes
and refer to your Universal Remote Control User Manual for basic instruction for changing TV code to
operate Proscan model.
Proscan codes for Sony TV=8003,8012
Proscan codes for Philips TV=1005,1006,1007,1035,1064,1216
Proscan codes for other universal remotes=272,132,134,116,040,016,024,056,019,262
Posted on May 21, 2009
I had the same problem, so I followed these steps and it worked!
1) Turn on TV.
2) On the remote control, press TV once (it will blink once). Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
3) Enter 9 9 1, (the TV key will blink twice).
4) Aim the remote control at the TV & press POWER once.
5) Press & release the CH+ key continously (you may need to press it more than 50 times!), then stop when the TV turns off.
6) Press POWER. The TV should turn on, then immediately, press SETUP to lock in the code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
STEP 1: PRESS THE MODE BUTTON ON THE TOP OF THE REMOTE, THEN PRESS TV STEP 2: PRESS AND HOLD THE "SEL" BUTTON AND THESH "MUTE" BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME UNTIL THE BUTTONS ON THE TOP ARE LIGHTING UP IN SEQUENCE FROM RIGHT TO LEFT STEP 3: HOLD THE CHANNEL UP BUTTON UNTIL YOUR TV TURNS OFF. WHEN THE TV TURNS OFF HOLD THE CHANNEL DOWN BUTTON UNTIL YOUR TV IS BACK ON AND ALL LIGHTS ON TOP FLASH AT THE SAME TIME
Posted on Sep 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2015 | Toshiba 19SL410U 19 LCD TV
Dec 28, 2014 | Sony Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 23, 2013 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Nov 14, 2013 | Proscan 50" LCD HDTV PLCD5092A - CURTIS...
Oct 13, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 24, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2009 | Proscan 32LA25Q 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 26, 2008 | Onkyo TX-SR573 Receiver
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!