Question about Canon IR 2525 Digital Copier
After, it tells me on the display to "insert the Drum" Please help me
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error code E000019-0000
Hi this is only indicating a dirty waste toner bottle neck.
It is easy to solve.
Take a star screwdriver,remove the one screw of the left lower panel.You will find the panel at the left-lower side of the machine,the side were you have to open to remove paper jams on the fixing side of the machine.
After removing that panel,remove the bottle remove the toner inside the bottle clean the NECK of the bottle inside and outside and put the bottle back in it's place.Put the panel back and switch machine on and off.
THIS WORKS ALWAYS
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: Canon IR3530 jamming
Hi, lets go from begining:
1) Remove rollers from lower cass, and put them on first cass. Use fresh paper too. - Does it helps? try abaut 50 copies.If helps replace rollers.
FB6-3405 x1, FC6-6661 X1, FC6-7083 X1
2) when you open right lower door and right door you will be able to see axis with two small rollers.Clean it verry well, use alcohol.
3) On lower right door there must be metal plate for pressure on delivery roller, if there is no plate, put in each corner some tape or filc 2-3mm thick, wich will add pressure on plastic paper cover wich guides paper on delivery roller.
4) Does your jamed paper have any anomalities on itself, like: look like accordian, small wrinkles,...
If yes, check separation plate on fixing unit, pressure of rollers ( between fixing film and press. roller - NIP CHECK ).
5) Beaneath drum you will see small plastic sensor flapper - is he worn out? This is paper registration sensor, if he get in first position before the paper pass him you will get jam code.
Try to flip paper in cassete, up side down, and try then. If then works, the problem is in moisture on paper.
Hope that helped
Posted on Jun 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2016 | Canon IR1018J Black and White Copier
Sep 10, 2015 | Sharp Ar 5316
May 29, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 04, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 22, 2009 | Canon ImageRunner 1600 Copier
Jul 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
May 02, 2009 | Canon iR 1600 Laser Photo Printer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: