- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sep 16, 2016 - Uploaded by The_Ging
This video provides a step-by-step walkthrough to teach you how to replace the touch screen digitizer panel on ...
Dragon Touch M10X Screen Replacement: If the screen on your Dragon Touch M10X is damaged and needs replacing this guide will allow step by step instructions on how to replace the screen. ... Step 1 Screen. Remove the two screws from the top of the tablet as shown in the figure using a J0 philips head bit. Edit.
1. turn off your phone
2. press volume up and power key
3. hold for about 15 - 20 seconds
4. wait for the red screen to appear
6. navigate using your volume keys
7. select factory reset
8. confirm using power button
If it works then enjoy else try something new ;)
Are you still using WEP security? Most devices today no longer use WEP as it is inadequate for serious security. Most devices today are using WPA2 security. If you are no using the proper security you will get an authentication error even if the password is correct.