Question about Dryers
You might have already tried this but have you check the fuse in the plug it might have blown.
i am in the uk so i might off got it wrong.
Posted on Dec 16, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2015 | Dryers
Mar 02, 2014 | Heartland 2012 Cyclone 4100 KING
Oct 16, 2013 | Fisher Paykel EcoSmart GWL15
1. Power cord not firmly plugged into
1. Plug unit in firmly.
2. Blown fuse or tripped breaker. 2. Check fuse or breaker in home. Replace fuse/
3. Needs service. 3. Take to service center or call 1-800-321-1134.
4. Thermal Protector activated.
4. Unplug cleaner. Allow to cool for 30 minutes
Nov 03, 2012 | Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum...
Dec 16, 2010 | Briggs & Stratton Ignition Kit 2-8 HP...
Dec 04, 2010 | Maytag MER5550 Electric Kitchen Range
Jun 29, 2010 | 1986 Chevrolet Chevy
Sep 23, 2017 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jul 19, 2018 | Dryers
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!