Question about Cell Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To select the default language on the Control Panel:
Posted on Jul 22, 2008
If you are talking about one of the Casio QT6xxx's then you need to.
I . All peripheral devices and terminals of this cluster should be turned off.
2. Connect all of the peripheral devices (such as printer, display etc.) to terminal.
*In case of wire inline:
3. Connect all terminals by inline.
*In case of wireless inline: QT 6000 or QT6600 models
3. Connect Wireless LAN card.
4. Turn on all peripheral devices of a terminal.
5. Turn on this terminal while pressing and holding the initialize switch and then release.
6. Next the screen will say push the INIT (initialize) switch to start IPL.
After releasing the key
The IPL will take a few minutes to copy over.
When it is done, Pick the Language you need. enter"20000" (U.S.)," l0000" (other area:English)," 40000"
(other area:German)," 50000" (other area: French)," 60000" (other area: Spanish) and
press the <OK> key.
I will be making a video of this procedure this week, so visit us @ www.casiohelp.com to view it.
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
SOURCE: language change
You can change the language that displays in the screens and menus of your device. To change the display language, perform the following steps: 1. Press the Left Softkey to select Start. 2. Select Settings and then Regional Settings. 3. In the Language field, use the Navigation key to select your language. 4. To save the setting, press the Left Softkey to select Done. You must turn your device off and on again for the change to take effect.
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2013 | Google Nexus 7
Aug 25, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx Notebook
Apr 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2009 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Mar 24, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!